Skip to content
- For everyone’s safety, all patients are asked to bring and wear a face mask.
- You will be greeted by a member of our team who will be taking your temperature and asking you health screening questions.
- Please adhere to social distancing guidelines and remain six feet apart from other patients.
- Hand washing is required upon completion of temperature, and we request that cell phones (a primary source of cross-contamination) are not used after hand washing has occurred.
- Please plan on attending your appointments/scheduled procedures as a single individual under most circumstances. For safety reasons, family members or other caregivers accompanying patients to an appointment will be asked to wait in their cars or outside the facility.
- You may receive additional specific information from our staff during your scheduling phone call regarding what to expect in advance of your visit.
- Please do not arrive more than 10 minutes before your scheduled time.